Tuesday 20 November 2007

Inveraray Jail



I asked to do some marketing and publicity photographs for Inveraray Jail recently. For those of you who haven’t visited Inveraray jail it is a must. It is a superb visitor attraction which is of interest for all ages. For more information and to see my pictures on their website go to http://www.inverarayjail.co.uk/
One of the great things about the jail is it is a living museum and you can meet the wardens and the prisoners, as seen in the photograph to the right.

I couldn’t help myself to a bit of fun in the court room and decided to update one of the court officers by giving him an ipod. I managed to get away before being bound over for contempt or even worse, Transportation to one of the colonies like Lochgilphead or even Campbeltown.

No comments: